Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse Luna Console View - how to lock Console View to console output
Eclipse Luna Console View - how to lock Console View to console output [message #1689459] Mon, 23 March 2015 16:13 Go to next message
Michal NA is currently offline Michal NAFriend
In Eclipse Luna I opened two Console Views. I attached output from a external build tool to the first one and Liferay server output to the second one. Whenever I run the external build tool, both Console Views start to display the output of the external Build tool and I have to manually switch the content of the second Console View every time. Is it possible to bound the Console View with the specific output permanently? I did not find this feature in the Eclipse documentation.

Thank you.
Re: Eclipse Luna Console View - how to lock Console View to console output [message #1689473 is a reply to message #1689459] Mon, 23 March 2015 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Isn't that what the Pin Console button in the toolbar is for?

http://help.eclipse.org/luna/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/reference/views/console/ref-pin_action.htm

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Eclipse Luna Console View - how to lock Console View to console output [message #1689757 is a reply to message #1689473] Tue, 24 March 2015 09:04 Go to previous message
Michal NA is currently offline Michal NAFriend
I'm pretty sure this did not work yesterday. But as I'm not able to reproduce this, I'm starting to think, that it was just a bug between my chair and my keyboard.
Previous Topic:Can't load eclipse on my Mac
Next Topic:Eclipse Luna - Generate XML from XSD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:32:11 GMT 2024