Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » How to Include nebula component in an Eclipse plugin (Luna)
icon3.gif  How to Include nebula component in an Eclipse plugin (Luna) [message #1688387] Fri, 20 March 2015 15:46
Kaj Kandler is currently offline Kaj KandlerFriend

I have an Eclipse plugin that depends on the Nebula grid component.

I have defined in my target file the base Eclipse target as well as the nebula release repo (use the target inside the PDE and in the tycho build) This works just fine with installing on Kepler, but on Luna it fails with the message:

Missing requirement: Code Center Component Search 1.4.0.201503191841 (com.example.plugin 1.4.0.201503191841) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.grid 1.0.0' but it could not be found

Installation happens from a zip file, and I can install it if I add manually the nebula update site as an update site.

Is this a bug? Do you know any way how to debug the issue? I'm not even sure if that is what I'm supposed to do. Because all examples/tutorials I found stop at the trivial case of defining the Eclipse base platform,non add some additional third party component. So if you have any sample (plugin) project that does that please share.

Previous Topic:Building personal Eclipse with existing packages and plugins
Next Topic:PDE Build fails because of an allegedly missing requirement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:50:34 GMT 2024