Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » default sequence flow gets lost when adding new condition
default sequence flow gets lost when adding new condition [message #1684171] Wed, 18 March 2015 10:10 Go to next message
Stefan Henke is currently offline Stefan HenkeFriend
Hi,
I´m experiencing a strange behavior in the bpmn2 modeler. When you have an exclusive gateway which again has multiple outgoing sequence flows (let say A, B and C where A is the default sequence flow of the gateway) and you add an expression condition to one of the sequence flows B or C, the default sequence flow of the gateway is reset. You have to set it again afterwards.

This looks to me like a bug. The default sequence flow should only be reset if the sequence flow I´m adding the condition to was the default one of the gateway. This I can could understand as a default sequence flow must not have an expression condition.

As we are not using the latest version of the modeler, I double checked that the coding is the same also in the latest version.
What´s your take? Bug or feature? Smile

Regards,
Stefan
Re: default sequence flow gets lost when adding new condition [message #1689527 is a reply to message #1684171] Mon, 23 March 2015 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Yep, looks like a buggy feature. Please open a bugzilla report so we can track this.

Thanks!
Bob
Re: default sequence flow gets lost when adding new condition [message #1689764 is a reply to message #1689527] Tue, 24 March 2015 09:15 Go to previous message
Stefan Henke is currently offline Stefan HenkeFriend
Thanks Bob.
I created a bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=462924
Previous Topic:Create the updatesite
Next Topic:User task with notification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:07:20 GMT 2024