Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » No, I haven't been hit by a bus...(...I've just been very busy lately)
No, I haven't been hit by a bus... [message #1656600] Sat, 07 March 2015 15:47 Go to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi all,

Sorry for seeming unresponsive in the forum recently. I usually try to reply to questions in a timely manner, but other work has been keeping me very busy lately and I have fallen behind Sad my apologies.

I will try my best to get to your questions over the weekend, but keep in mind that formulating an answer will likely require me to do some bit fiddling to figure what, if anything, is wrong and how to find the best solutions to your questions. Please be patient...

Cheers,
Bob

P.S. Ralph, I have looked at the tutorial on your blog and it's awesome Smile thanks for doing that!

[Updated on: Sat, 07 March 2015 15:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: No, I haven't been hit by a bus... [message #1657319 is a reply to message #1656600] Sat, 07 March 2015 23:08 Go to previous message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Hi Bob,

I'm glad to hear that. I'll try to formulate my questions better. Also, some have answered already by itself Wink

===
Ralph
Previous Topic:How to append a text node to a EObject
Next Topic:Updated Custom Task example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:13:15 GMT 2024