Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » opening extended bpmn file(about re-opening bpmn file created with Bpmn-Modeler extension plugin)
icon5.gif  opening extended bpmn file [message #1643980] Sun, 01 March 2015 21:38 Go to next message
mhammad makni is currently offline mhammad makniFriend
Hi Robert,
I succeeded to create an extension plugin using Bpmn2 extension model, it was very helpful and I wanna thank you for this idea and for your efforts because it makes things easier. however, I've faced a problem which prevents this work to be perfect :
when I try to open bpmn file created before, I got this error (unknown "feature:definitions")
I wonder if is it a bug of Bpmn2 or it is due to a bug in my plugin extension. Rolling Eyes
could you please clarify this .
waiting for your response. Smile
thank you very much.
Best regards.
Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1662297 is a reply to message #1643980] Tue, 10 March 2015 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Mhammad,

I vaguely remember seeing this error before, but I can't remember what caused it or how I fixed it Wink
Can you share your extension code with us?

Bob
Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1669370 is a reply to message #1662297] Thu, 12 March 2015 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Robert,
I'm glad to share it with you and I hope that you fix it as soon as possible.
I shared it via Drive with rbrodt@hotmail.com
I'm available to provide any information.
Best Regards.
Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1672022 is a reply to message #1669370] Fri, 13 March 2015 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Unfortunately that email address is dead. Can you share with rbrodt@gmail.com?
Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1672219 is a reply to message #1672022] Fri, 13 March 2015 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Robert.
I'll be so grateful if you notify me in case you get it, otherwise you can show me an other way to share it.
the most important is to improve our tool Smile .
thanks a lot Robert.
Best Regards.
Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1672761 is a reply to message #1672219] Sat, 14 March 2015 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

It looks like you're using version 1.0.x of the editor API. Is it possible for you to upgrade to the latest version (1.1.2) on Luna, or are you tied to Kepler? The Kepler branch of the editor will no longer be developed as soon as Mars is released (June of this year) so I strongly encourage you upgrade if possible.

It also looks like you've added a dependency on Graphiti 0.11 which does not ship with Kepler but actually does work on both Kepler and Luna. Is there a reason for that particular version?

As I've said in my email to you, I will be on vacation next week, but I'll check this forum periodically.

Bob

[Updated on: Sat, 14 March 2015 04:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1672881 is a reply to message #1672761] Sat, 14 March 2015 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The problem is in your use of the XMLResource.OPTION_EXTENDED_META_DATA save option in your MyModelResourceFactoryImpl#createResource(UR) method . This option expects the value to be an instance of org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.BasicExtendedMetaData, not a Boolean. Is there a reason why you are overriding this option?

See how this option is used in the Bpmn2ModelerResourceImpl(URI) constructor for example.
Re: opening extended bpmn file [message #1674140 is a reply to message #1672881] Sat, 14 March 2015 16:29 Go to previous message
thanks Robert,
I'll try it and I'll report you with the result Smile
Best Regards.
Previous Topic:How to extend a model entry at runime
Next Topic:Latest BPMN2 modeler not working for JBPM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 14:29:51 GMT 2024