Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » ub_tbl_replaceTextWithCellSpace returning Operation not supported by the selected toolkit(ub_tbl_replaceTextWithCellSpace error)
icon4.gif  ub_tbl_replaceTextWithCellSpace returning Operation not supported by the selected toolkit [message #1641116] Sat, 28 February 2015 12:04 Go to next message
Rebecca Smith is currently offline Rebecca SmithFriend
Hi,
I am new to Jubula (using stand alone version 8.1.0) and I am having trouble getting my first test running. The AUT is an Eclipse RCP application.

The part of the test that I am stuck on is populating data in a table cell. The cell I am trying to modify has no text in it. When the ub_tbl_replaceTextWithCellSpace test case is executed, it returns an error: "Operation not supported by the selected toolkit." I am trying to access the cell at row 1, column 1, and the heuristic match is returning 100%, indicating that the cell itself is found.

I've attached the log file from Jubula in hopes that someone can help me figure out what is wrong. The application I am testing heavily depends on this functionality.

Thanks!
Becky Smith

• Attachment: .log
    (Size: 132.74KB, Downloaded 88 times)
Re: ub_tbl_replaceTextWithCellSpace returning Operation not supported by the selected toolkit [message #1645592 is a reply to message #1641116] Mon, 02 March 2015 15:44 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Becky,

Thanks for your question. The error is rather odd, but it's my experience that tables are vastly different in their handling of inputs, such that you may need to write a module that works with your table to do the input.
There's one example of how that could look on the testing portal:
http://testing.bredex.de/replace-text-on-table-cell.html

Your example might be different, but this should give you an idea of how to go about it.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Mark tests as nonrelevant by default
Next Topic:Debugging Jubula Extensions fin Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:03:55 GMT 2024