Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » SysML activity diagram output pins.
SysML activity diagram output pins. [message #1639502] Fri, 27 February 2015 17:22 Go to next message
Stephen Blackwell is currently offline Stephen BlackwellFriend
I have a SysML activity diagram (my recreation of Figure 3.6 from A Practical Guide to SysML, 3rd edition) which has some output pins on it. Today I checked for updates and downloaded the latest changes and when Eclipse restarted, the arrows from the ouput pins had disappeared.

If a create a new ouput pin it has the arrow. I went through all the properties and could not find any reason why one would have an arrow and one would not.

In the book, none of the pins (or ports if that is the correct name) have arrows and they can be used for both input and output. I'm guessing that this is a change for SysML 1.4.

Has today's update mistakenly or even purposefully, addded some changes intended for the 1.4 release?

Steve
Re: SysML activity diagram output pins. [message #1639726 is a reply to message #1639502] Fri, 27 February 2015 19:51 Go to previous message
Stephen Blackwell is currently offline Stephen BlackwellFriend
Grrrr!!!!!

Wrong forum. My apologies.
Previous Topic:Acceleo Builder error encountered during build: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
Next Topic:using a hashmap in Acceleo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:23:40 GMT 2024