Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Page Break does not work in a List Group
Page Break does not work in a List Group [message #1639093] Fri, 27 February 2015 13:03 Go to next message
Stefano Montanelli is currently offline Stefano MontanelliFriend
Hi everybody,

in my report I've created a list group with few items (2 table and 2 charts).

I would like to set a pagebreak to always after the second table. I set the standard parameter pageBreak on the table, but it does not work.

I've noticed that the pageBreak does not work only for the items inside the List.

How can I force the page break for the table?

Thanks,
Stefano.
Re: Page Break does not work in a List Group [message #1650161 is a reply to message #1639093] Wed, 04 March 2015 17:54 Go to previous message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
I believe I assisted you with this in the developer.actuate forums.

For historical purposes my answer from that forum: http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36172-page-break-does-not-work-in-a-list-group/

I believe the reason you are not getting the page breaks as desired is because the tables, grids and charts are all contained within the group header of the list. Having everything wrapped up side the header is preventing the page breaks from occurring.
Moving elements into the detail row will allow for the page breaks to occur as desired.
Previous Topic:Issues while printing reports using inbuilt birt report print button
Next Topic:Count - count's null rows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:28:17 GMT 2024