Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Problem with installation of MOKA(Problem with installation of MOKA)
Problem with installation of MOKA [message #1637100] Thu, 26 February 2015 14:43 Go to next message
war lord is currently offline war lordFriend
index.php/fa/21008/0/Hi everybody
I'm new in this forum and in the modelisation too. I wanted to install the module MOKA of Papyrus, so found on the net that I had to use the repository of the nightly papyrus release. I dit it. But when I would like to install Papyrus and its modules like MOKA or MARTE I find a message teeling me that " Papyrus Extra Binaries will not be installed ". I have already install it on a Linux machine (Ubuntu), but on windows it's being a long time I try to do it without arriving to anything.
I did a screenshot of the error message that you can find joined to this post.

Sorry for my english and thanks for your helps
Re: Problem with installation of MOKA [message #1637236 is a reply to message #1637100] Thu, 26 February 2015 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

Can you check "Show original error and build my own solution"? It usually gives a better error message, which helps understanding the issue

Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Problem with installation of MOKA [message #1690646 is a reply to message #1637236] Mon, 30 March 2015 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
Re: Problem with installation of MOKA [message #1690647 is a reply to message #1690646] Mon, 30 March 2015 11:31 Go to previous message
Hi Camille,
It works now.
I just do an update of natTable, papyrus and then I tried the installation again.
At the end I saw MOKA was available whitout knowing why (I don't mind it Smile ).
Thanks for your reply.
Previous Topic:Activity parameter or Activity Partition?
Next Topic:Customisation of "properties views"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:22:27 GMT 2024