Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 » Importing IFML metamodel and profile
Importing IFML metamodel and profile [message #1623842] Thu, 19 February 2015 11:10 Go to next message
Michal Kleczek is currently offline Michal KleczekFriend
Hi,
I would like to use IFML to model user interface.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with importing IFML files downloaded from OMG.
When trying to load IFML metamodel downloaded from
http://www.omg.org/spec/IFML/20140301/IFML-Metamodel.xmi

in genmodel creation wizard I get
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value 'org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl@48d72144 (eProxyURI: pathmap://UML_METAMODELS/UML.metamodel.uml#TemplateableElement eClass: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@43cabf8d (name: Classifier) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false))' is not legal. (platform:/resource/hybris.profile/model/IFML-Metamodel.xmi, 1056, 93)

The offending lines in the xmi file are:
        <generalization xmi:id="IFML-Core-InteractionFlowElement-generalization-3" xmi:uuid="725A27D7-D6DA-4DF3-9BC9-1C8C2B93BBA1" xmi:type="uml:Generalization">
          <general href="http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/20110701/UML.xmi#TemplateableElement"/>
        </generalization>

So it looks like URI is mapped to "pathmap" URI but for some reason "TemplateableElement" type cannot be found.

Thanks for any help.
Re: Importing IFML metamodel and profile [message #1699078 is a reply to message #1623842] Sat, 20 June 2015 12:44 Go to previous message
Kenn Hussey is currently offline Kenn HusseyFriend
It looks like an attempt is being made to create an instance of Classifier to represent a proxy (external reference), because the xm:type information is missing from the 'general' element. If you add a xmi:type="uml:Class" attribute to the 'general' element, I suspect the problem will go away.
Previous Topic:Question about the EMF implementation of the UML metamodel
Next Topic:UML 2.5 DI support
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:17:45 GMT 2024