Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Active Object Controller Model Library(How to install Active Object Controller Model Library)
Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1623754] Thu, 19 February 2015 10:00 Go to next message
Abhijit Deshpande is currently offline Abhijit DeshpandeFriend
Hi,

I am using Papyrus from Eclipse Luna package. I also installed Moka engine and could successfully execute counter example using activities available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/UserGuide/ModelExecution.

But, when I tried to execute "Active Object Controller" example from https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/UserGuide/ModelExecution/ActiveObjectController, I observed that there is no "Active Object Controller Model Library" available in my installation. I could not find it in "Install new software" as well. Can someone help me in getting this library?

Thanks in advance,
Abhijit Deshpande
Re: Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1623774 is a reply to message #1623754] Thu, 19 February 2015 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arnaud Cuccuru is currently offline Arnaud CuccuruFriend
Hi Abhjijit,

Thanks for your interest. The ActiveObjectController library was not available in the Luna realease. It is scheduled for the Mars release. We should have mentionned this in the online documentation. Sorry for that.

Arnaud
Re: Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1623776 is a reply to message #1623774] Thu, 19 February 2015 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abhijit Deshpande is currently offline Abhijit DeshpandeFriend
Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your reply. I got it. So, if I download Mars (developer) release, I would get it. right?

Regards,
Abhijit Deshpande
Re: Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1625097 is a reply to message #1623776] Fri, 20 February 2015 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arnaud Cuccuru is currently offline Arnaud CuccuruFriend
Yes Abhijit. Please let us know if you find any problem.

Arnaud
Re: Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1781387 is a reply to message #1625097] Tue, 06 February 2018 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leandro Francucci is currently offline Leandro FrancucciFriend
Hi,
Is available the activeobjectcontroller library in the Oxygen release?

Regards,

[Updated on: Tue, 13 March 2018 13:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1783480 is a reply to message #1781387] Tue, 13 March 2018 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leandro Francucci is currently offline Leandro FrancucciFriend
Hi Arnaud,

I tried to use Moka according to https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/UserGuide/ModelExecution/ActiveObjectController on Oxygen release but ActiveObjectControllerModelLibrary is not available. I have also tried with Neon release with no success.
Is only available the ActiveObjectController library in the Mars realease?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Active Object Controller Model Library [message #1856763 is a reply to message #1783480] Thu, 29 December 2022 13:57 Go to previous message
Youcef Bouziane is currently offline Youcef BouzianeFriend
Hi Leandro

I'm having the same problem, any luck ?

Thanks.
Previous Topic:Papyrus Moka in Capella
Next Topic:Papyrus Moka and Alf editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:37:00 GMT 2024