Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Publish a survey link
Publish a survey link [message #1700386] Thu, 02 July 2015 10:07 Go to next message
Nor Shahida Mohamad Yusop is currently offline Nor Shahida Mohamad YusopFriend
Hi all,

I'm doing a research study on bugs reporting in open source projects. I have created a survey to investigate how usability defects are managed. Since, I am a new member and have less than 5 messages post, I was unable to publish the survey link.

Anybody know the workaround of this limitation?

Thank you
Re: Publish a survey link [message #1700455 is a reply to message #1700386] Thu, 02 July 2015 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Moving this to the Newcomers forum.

You can post a message using something like hxxp:// instead of http:// - most readers will know how to adapt it. You could also use the "Report message to a moderator" link to request a moderator fix the link for you (assuming it's not spam or otherwise undesirable).
Re: Publish a survey link [message #1700631 is a reply to message #1700455] Sun, 05 July 2015 23:57 Go to previous message
Nor Shahida Mohamad Yusop is currently offline Nor Shahida Mohamad YusopFriend
Thanks Eric.

I will try your suggestion.

Eric Rizzo wrote on Thu, 02 July 2015 16:32
Moving this to the Newcomers forum.

You can post a message using something like hxxp:// instead of http:// - most readers will know how to adapt it. You could also use the "Report message to a moderator" link to request a moderator fix the link for you (assuming it's not spam or otherwise undesirable).

Previous Topic:Editor marker bar is invisible
Next Topic:How to use class.getResource() to create an ImageIcon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:42:32 GMT 2024