Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Saving build order in git using eclipse
Saving build order in git using eclipse [message #1595907] Sun, 01 February 2015 08:53 Go to next message
dror gerbi is currently offline dror gerbiFriend
Hi,

I'm using eclipse luna (4.4.1) with C and git.

I can change my build-order in: Window--> General --> Workspace -> Build Order, uncheck "Use default build order".

After changing the build order, I can't see in git that any file has been changed.

Anyone know what how to save the new build order in git?

Thanks in Advance!
Re: Saving build order in git using eclipse [message #1599526 is a reply to message #1595907] Tue, 03 February 2015 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mateusz Malinowski is currently offline Mateusz MalinowskiFriend
Hi,

Instead of that, have you tried to go to each project's properties -> Project References and selecting all projects from your workspace that are required for that particular one? Those settings are per project so you can easily push them to your repository. In my case, in my workspace there are dozens of them and each time I clone repository I can just select them and build. Eclipse then takes care of the proper order.

Try that, should help you.
Re: Saving build order in git using eclipse [message #1600787 is a reply to message #1599526] Wed, 04 February 2015 13:42 Go to previous message
dror gerbi is currently offline dror gerbiFriend
Thanks its working!
Previous Topic:Newbie Help: "Launch failed. Binary not found." for c++ on Mac OS X 10.7 Eclipse Indigo
Next Topic:"Missing separate debug info" for library files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:58:11 GMT 2024