Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Do you trust these certificates dialog during setup
Do you trust these certificates dialog during setup [message #1595668] Sun, 01 February 2015 04:56 Go to next message
Michel Parisien is currently offline Michel ParisienFriend
I am trying to simplify my process of executing my *.setup file. It includes the Jeeeyul's Eclipse Themes which can be found on Eclipse Marketplace, which uses a self-signed certificate. This introduces a manual step where Oomph asks with a dialog "Do you trust these certificates?" And it doesn't remember from one execution to then next of Oomph.

If the issue is that Oomph has it as a matter of policy to ask this question every time rather than store it for the next time after it has been trusted, could there at least be a way to easily add the certificate myself to my keystore, such as a "save certificate" button on this dialog?

Depending on what you say in your response, I'd be glad to create a bugzilla bug for you for this.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Do you trust these certificates dialog during setup [message #1595749 is a reply to message #1595668] Sun, 01 February 2015 06:20 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Michel,

If I remember correctly, this is a 'standard p2 dialog'... We could
certainly look into specializing it with the option to remember the
confirmed certificates. Please open a bugzilla with steps to reproduce...

On 01.02.2015 05:56, Michel Parisien wrote:
> I am trying to simplify my process of executing my *.setup file. It includes the Jeeeyul's Eclipse Themes which can be found on Eclipse Marketplace, which uses a self-signed certificate. This introduces a manual step where Oomph asks with a dialog "Do you trust these certificates?" And it doesn't remember from one execution to then next of Oomph.
>
> If the issue is that Oomph has it as a matter of policy to ask this question every time rather than store it for the next time after it has been trusted, could there at least be a way to easily add the certificate myself to my keystore, such as a "save certificate" button on this dialog?
>
> Depending on what you say in your response, I'd be glad to create a bugzilla bug for you for this.
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:[Installer] Default bundle pool location
Next Topic:Open User Dialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:03:04 GMT 2024