Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » set the parameter values outside from Jubula
set the parameter values outside from Jubula [message #1578212] Thu, 22 January 2015 08:58 Go to next message
No We is currently offline No WeFriend
Hello,

currently I'am building a test-environment with Jubula and Hudson for testing RCP-Applications.

Now I have a question about the initialisation of testdata in Jubula and i haven't found the answer in the manual or in this forum.

I would like to start a Jubula-Testsuite from the command line (Testexec.exe ...) and append parameters from Jubula-Testsuite to the command.
But I haven't found a way to do this.

Is it possible to set the parameter values outside from Jubula?

The option to get Parameter values from an Excel-Sheet is not good for the interaction with Hudson.

My Test-Environment:

Jubula, RCP-Applikation, AUT and Hudson runs on the same OS.

Jubula-Version: 2.3.0.201404150921

I hope, someone can help me.

Best regards,
NoW
Re: set the parameter values outside from Jubula [message #1578525 is a reply to message #1578212] Thu, 22 January 2015 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Using environment variables is document here in the User Manual. I think that is what you are looking for.

- Achim
Re: set the parameter values outside from Jubula [message #1599221 is a reply to message #1578525] Tue, 03 February 2015 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No We is currently offline No WeFriend
Thank you for your answer!

When I use environment variables for testcase parameters, I must always restart the OS after update a variable value.

Is there a other way for use variables?
Re: set the parameter values outside from Jubula [message #1687263 is a reply to message #1599221] Thu, 19 March 2015 15:30 Go to previous message
Irfan Khaliq is currently offline Irfan KhaliqFriend
I think you can use bash/batch files to use those variables and then run Jubula inside from those script(s).
Previous Topic:Incomplete Test Data
Next Topic:Accessing custom widgets from Java API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 04 09:43:42 GMT 2024