Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » JMS Cache Coordination help with NON-JPA deployments(Help sough with configuring JMS cache-coordination using non-JPA programmatic interfaces)
JMS Cache Coordination help with NON-JPA deployments [message #1553331] Thu, 08 January 2015 16:40 Go to next message
Thom Park is currently offline Thom ParkFriend
There are many examples on how to get JMS cache-coordination up and running in a non-JPA deployment.
Does anyone have an example of using the non-JPA java api to configure cache-coordination with JMS?

I've found a few code fragments here and there that allowed me to cobble together something that almost-but-not-quite works, but I'm finding it very hard to track down what exactly needs to be done to correctly configure and define the JMS cache-coordination via the java API.

I'm reaching out to the community at large to see if anyone has a working configuration that they'd be prepared to share.

In my case, I'm using Glassfish 3.1 with eclipselink running in a 'toplink native API' based application. JPA is not an option alas.

Thanks,

Thom

[Updated on: Thu, 08 January 2015 17:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: JMS Cache Coordination help with NON-JPA deployments [message #1553436 is a reply to message #1553331] Thu, 08 January 2015 17:57 Go to previous message
Chris Delahunt is currently offline Chris DelahuntFriend
Maybe someone else can chime in with examples, but I'd recommend going to the older TopLink documentation for how-tos, such as https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E15051_01/web.1111/b32441/cachun.htm#JITDG93819
JPA interfaces built on the native api methods, which get called underneath, and I do not believe these native methods changed very much between the versions and conversion to EclipseLink.

Not all that useful, but I hope it helps point you in the right direction.
Previous Topic:OptimisticLock: exception stack differs for value > version and value < version
Next Topic:EclipseLink-6024] - Exception Description: Modify queries require an object to modify.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:47:19 GMT 2024