|Working with MARTE [message #1551076]
||Wed, 07 January 2015 11:46
| Yves BERNARD
Registered: July 2014
Working with OCL (v22.214.171.12441123-1844) and Papyrus (v126.96.36.199412190917)
I get a strange behavior with the import directive when I use it to import the Papyrus MARTE profile. Here is the scenario:
1. I create an empty OCL file (e.g. "dummy.ocl")
2. I add these two lines:
import marte: _'http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/MARTE/1'
import sysml: _'http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/0.7.0/SysML'
3. I get an error mark on the first one only(import marte: ...)
4. I make a neutral change (adding a space at the end of a line, adding an empty line,...)
5. the error mark disappears
6. I save, close and reopen the file: the error mark on the first line appears again
7. I can go back to step 4 and loop as long as I want...
Note that I never get an error mark on the SysML import directive.
Do you get the same? What do you think?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01715 seconds