Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics
Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1534495] Mon, 29 December 2014 05:53 Go to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Messages: 5468
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,
The latest Texo build has some (minor) backward compatibility related changes, which can be good to know about. See this
link for more information:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Texo#0.9.0_-_Version_28_December_2014


--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1547248 is a reply to message #1534495] Mon, 05 January 2015 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bastian Wagenfeld is currently offline Bastian WagenfeldFriend
Messages: 183
Registered: January 2013
Senior Member
Hi Martin,

thanks for that new version. For my server build with maven I wanted to include Texo as a Maven dependency, but there is no jar version of Texo, only for sources and pom. In the Maven central repository it is not included at all. What is the recommended way of adding Texo as a Maven dependency?

Best regards
Bastian
Re: Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1547299 is a reply to message #1547248] Mon, 05 January 2015 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Messages: 5468
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Bastian,
Ha yes, for the 0.9.0 version you mean? I published a snapshot but I see what you mean I think. It goes wrong for the
snapshot versions (0.9.0 and earlier 0.1.0) but not for the normal ones. Will check it out and solve it (1-2 days), will
post here with the result.

gr. Martin

On 05-01-15 11:12, Bastian Wagenfeld wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> thanks for that new version. For my server build with maven I wanted to include Texo as a Maven dependency, but there is
> no jar version of Texo, only for sources and pom. In the Maven central repository it is not included at all. What is the
> recommended way of adding Texo as a Maven dependency?
>
> Best regards
> Bastian


--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1547440 is a reply to message #1547299] Mon, 05 January 2015 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Messages: 5468
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I think it is a sonatype issue, entered a jira issue:
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MVNCENTRAL-570

gr. Martin


On 05-01-15 11:46, Martin Taal wrote:
> Hi Bastian,
> Ha yes, for the 0.9.0 version you mean? I published a snapshot but I see what you mean I think. It goes wrong for the
> snapshot versions (0.9.0 and earlier 0.1.0) but not for the normal ones. Will check it out and solve it (1-2 days), will
> post here with the result.
>
> gr. Martin
>
> On 05-01-15 11:12, Bastian Wagenfeld wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> thanks for that new version. For my server build with maven I wanted to include Texo as a Maven dependency, but there is
>> no jar version of Texo, only for sources and pom. In the Maven central repository it is not included at all. What is the
>> recommended way of adding Texo as a Maven dependency?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Bastian
>
>



--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1547583 is a reply to message #1547440] Mon, 05 January 2015 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bastian Wagenfeld is currently offline Bastian WagenfeldFriend
Messages: 183
Registered: January 2013
Senior Member
Hi,

thanks, that was fast. Will you publish Texo to Maven Central as well? Is there a different way to use the newest version with Maven (without installing the jars manually)?

Thank you
Bastian
Re: Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1547837 is a reply to message #1547583] Mon, 05 January 2015 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Messages: 5468
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I published the latest 0.9.0 build on search.maven.org, not sure when it will appear there, in a couple of hours I think.

gr. Martin

On 05-01-15 15:16, Bastian Wagenfeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks, that was fast. Will you publish Texo to Maven Central as well? Is there a different way to use the newest
> version with Maven (without installing the jars manually)?
>
> Thank you
> Bastian


--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Re: Texo latest build: smaller backward compatibility topics [message #1548806 is a reply to message #1547837] Tue, 06 January 2015 06:33 Go to previous message
Bastian Wagenfeld is currently offline Bastian WagenfeldFriend
Messages: 183
Registered: January 2013
Senior Member
Hi,

great support, as usual. Thank you.

Best regards
Bastian
Previous Topic:[Texo and Xcore] Support for xcore?
Next Topic:[Teneo] Hibernate 4.3
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Apr 03 18:26:16 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.04808 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top