Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Error when loading process with custom extensionElements
Error when loading process with custom extensionElements [message #1517524] Fri, 19 December 2014 15:08
Cédric Casenove is currently offline Cédric CasenoveFriend
Hi,

I am using version 1.1.1.201412112314 of the BPMN2 Modeler plugins (luna repository). I tried to extends the BPMN2 model to attach custom properties to a UserTask object.

I attached my custom Notification object to the extensionElements of a user task with code similar to this:

Notification notification = PMModelFactory.eINSTANCE.createNotification();
ModelDecorator.addExtensionAttributeValue(userTask, PMModelPackage.eINSTANCE.getDocumentRoot_Notification(), notification);

When saving the document, the generated xml seems to be what I expected (pm is the namespace of my extension model):

<bpmn2:userTask id="Task_1" name="Task 1">
<bpmn2:extensionElements>
<pm:notification notifyActiveStatus="true" notifyAvailableStatus="true"/>
</pm:notification>
</bpmn2:extensionElements>

But when I reload the document, I got this error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The feature 'notification' is not a valid feature
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eOpenGet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:1062)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eGet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:1015)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eGet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:1003)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eGet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:998)
at org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.core.adapters.FeatureDescriptor.internalSet(FeatureDescriptor.java:549)
at org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.core.adapters.FeatureDescriptor.setValue(FeatureDescriptor.java:460)
at org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.core.adapters.FeatureDescriptor.setValue(FeatureDescriptor.java:406)
at org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.core.model.Bpmn2ModelerResourceImpl$Bpmn2ModelerXmlHandler.createObjectFromFeatureType(Bpmn2ModelerResourceImpl.java:597)

When I was working with the kepler branch, I did not have this problem.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks.
Previous Topic:link external bpmn file to a subprocess
Next Topic:Local/Global variables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:41:44 GMT 2024