Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Duplicate aggregation name: COUNT.(Reports containing charts get error)
Duplicate aggregation name: COUNT. [message #1513353] Tue, 16 December 2014 13:01 Go to next message
Earl Bennett is currently offline Earl BennettFriend
I have been beating my head against the wall on this for days. I have read all relevant posts here and on the web, and nothing seems to help.

When I try to render reports containing charts, I get the error Duplicate aggregation name: COUNT. I know the reports are fine. A previous
incarnation of our product which runs under Tomcat displays them fine.

Reports without charts, of course, work fine.

Birt: 4.4.1
Java: 1.7

I have taken the libraries from the Birt Engine non-OSGI runtime library, and packaged them up in an OSGi bundle.

My OSGi container is Equinox based on the Eclipse Kepler plugins with Jetty. (I tried Luna, but things seemed much worse. I could not even get my web application bundles to launch)

I've tried about everything I can think of, and I'm out of ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Duplicate aggregation name: COUNT. [message #1537535 is a reply to message #1513353] Tue, 30 December 2014 22:20 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

To get the error, do you need to use your specific setup? If not, can you attach a report that uses the sample database that will show the issue?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Auto numbering paragraphs
Next Topic:PDF export clipping large images in 4.4.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:25:16 GMT 2024