Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Object Mapping in AUT "application_aut" for this node is incomplete
Object Mapping in AUT "application_aut" for this node is incomplete [message #1505921] Wed, 10 December 2014 12:16 Go to next message
acidpeak acidpeak is currently offline acidpeak acidpeakFriend
Hi there,

i wrote some Test-Cases for an Java Swing Application on Windows.

I've got the Problem that my written Test's doesn't work anymore - I think it happens when i restart the Eclipse-Jubula or the running AUT - im not sure.

What does "Object Mapping in AUT "application_aut" for this node is incomplete" realy mean? Can i fix it somehow?
Re: Object Mapping in AUT "application_aut" for this node is incomplete [message #1507112 is a reply to message #1505921] Thu, 11 December 2014 10:25 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

The "object mapping incomplete" means that there are component names used in your tests that are not yet mapped. If you're unsure about how to work with the object mapping editor, you can do the "Cheat Sheets" under "Help -> Cheat Sheets" to work through writing, mapping and executing a first test. There is also documentation on using the object mapping mode here:
http://help.eclipse.org/luna/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node204.html?cp=36_2_17

You can also upload your project here for us to have a look at it.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Jubula in Jenkins on a Remote Desktop
Next Topic:Jubula doesnt record my Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:10:15 GMT 2024