Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom2.JDOMException
ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom2.JDOMException [message #1487486] Tue, 25 November 2014 22:24 Go to next message
raffaele bologna is currently offline raffaele bolognaFriend
Hi,
i 'm an italian student. I'm developing to plug-in eclipse with graphiti's tool and jdom2.jar to read
an XML file. I launch my plug-in with eclipse application command and when i open the graphical interface that must read an XML file, I have this error:
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom2/JDOMException".
This error means that the compiler not find the class JDOMException, is that correct?
i put the jdom2.jar iin the build path properly. I don't know what the problem, could someone help me, please!!
Thanks !!!

I apologize for my english. Razz

I write the main error that compilar print:
Exception stack trace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom2/JDOMException
at ai.util.UseCase_Details.createContenets(UseCase_Details.java:65)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom2.JDOMException cannot be found by AgentIdentification_1.0.0.qualifier
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:432)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:337)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 57 more
Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom2.JDOMException [message #1729969 is a reply to message #1487486] Wed, 20 April 2016 15:29 Go to previous message
Leonardo Bravo is currently offline Leonardo BravoFriend
any solution??????
Previous Topic:How to store global preferences at project level
Next Topic:How to get focus to an editor?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:44:54 GMT 2024