Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » [XCORE] XCore and and Oomph([XCORE] XCore and and Oomph)
[XCORE] XCore and and Oomph [message #1466766] Sun, 09 November 2014 13:41 Go to next message
Neil Mackenzie is currently offline Neil MackenzieFriend
[XCORE] XCore and and Oomph

Hello, I am trying to create a DSL which is very similar to xcore, and so I am trying to tweak the xcore code. My first step is to get the xcore code running.
I used Oomph to create the DSL tools->XCORE developement environemt for Luna .
I can run the an editor (by choosing the xcore project and choosing 'run as ->eclipse application') I can create an xcore file, and get content assist, however I keep getting a recurring error in a popup box, and 3 errors in the error log relating to EOF, namespace prefix and URI being null. I have attached a screenshot and the stacktrace from my eclipse IDE.
If I dont run a new editor, but rather just use the IDE created by OOmph I can create xcore files with content assist, without a problem.

I am using luna and java 1.7. I have tried this with java 8 also, and by chosing luna and luna(latest) from oomph (not sure what the difference is exactly)

I would also like to say that using Oomph probably saved me days getting to this point, Its a great project.

Regards,
Neil
Re: [XCORE] XCore and and Oomph [message #1468972 is a reply to message #1466766] Tue, 11 November 2014 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian Zarnekow is currently offline Sebastian ZarnekowFriend
Please file a bug against Xcore.

Best,
Sebastian
--
Looking for professional support for Xtext, Xtend or Eclipse Modeling?
Go visit: http://xtext.itemis.com
Re: [XCORE] XCore and and Oomph [message #1473189 is a reply to message #1468972] Fri, 14 November 2014 12:09 Go to previous message
Neil Mackenzie is currently offline Neil MackenzieFriend
Problem solved, When creating the project as a new XCore project instead of a basic java project the problem goes away.
Previous Topic:DomainModel-Sample - StackOverflowException
Next Topic:headless build - XtextResourceSet problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:13:34 GMT 2024