Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] uri of repository resource
[CDO] uri of repository resource [message #1456611] Thu, 30 October 2014 14:36 Go to next message
Ba sti is currently offline Ba stiFriend
Hi,

I have set up a simple cdo server and created a papyrus model in the cdorepository to check out whats possible with cdo.
The structure of the repository is simple:
I´ve got a repository named "repo1", in this repository i have a model repository named "test" and in this i have a folder "folder1" which contains my model "model.uml".
We make a great use of qvt-transformations and so i´m trying to do a transformation of a model thats in the cdo repository using the following uri to address this model:
cdo.net4j.tcp://localhost:2036/repo1/test/folder1/model.uml

When trying to launch the transformation i get the error:
Invalid source URI ' cdo.net4j.tcp://localhost:2036/repo1/test/folder1/model.uml'

Any ideas what to change in this path to resolve the model?

regards,
Sebastian
Re: [CDO] uri of repository resource [message #1456626 is a reply to message #1456611] Thu, 30 October 2014 14:56 Go to previous message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,
I think you should look into the connection-aware URI support (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=329786). Otherwise, can't you open a CDO Session/Transaction and load the resource using its path in the repository (test/folder1/model.uml' ) or your usage of qvt-transformations prevents it?

Regards,
Steve
Previous Topic:[CDO] Persistance Strategy for Java Objects
Next Topic:EMF Object and discrepancy tolerance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 21:23:04 GMT 2017