Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Help me to fix reset list of command execution
Help me to fix reset list of command execution [message #1456467] Thu, 30 October 2014 11:48 Go to next message
ramukumar M is currently offline ramukumar MFriend
Hello All,
I have a dialog and It has 3 tables A,B,C.
Basic functionality is to fill items to B and C from A. and If I remove item either from B or C it has to go back to A.
All these actions are achieved after writing to model(EMF model) . to do that I am using basic commands like set / add/ remove./delete commands ,
if they click on cancel i have to revert all the changes don on this dialog.
Command execution is done then and there (This is the requirement Sad )
So i cant use compound command here.
Please give me an idea to solve this

Thanks in advance
Ramukumar M
Re: Help me to fix reset list of command execution [message #1457429 is a reply to message #1456467] Fri, 31 October 2014 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

Are your columns representing different models (model A, model B, model C), showing these models' content? or are they showing the content of three distinct EObjects of the same model?

Whatever the case, this is not an EMF Compare question, but a more generic EMF one.

I am not that well versed into EMF transaction... But I think that if you have one command stack, you could record its "starting state" when you open the dialog and revert to that state (undoing every command one after the other) when the dialog is cancelled... you'd probably have better luck on the EMF forum though.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: Help me to fix reset list of command execution [message #1457488 is a reply to message #1457429] Fri, 31 October 2014 11:27 Go to previous message
ramukumar M is currently offline ramukumar MFriend
Thanks Laurent Goubet Smile
I have created a new topic under EMF Forum the link is https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1457487/#msg_1457487

If possible please close this topic

BR
Ramukumar M
Previous Topic:EGit and EMFCompare, set logical merge as the default merging strategy for a specific file extension
Next Topic:Compare Result of compare editor without the UI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:27:00 GMT 2024