Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Configure 'Debug As' button to always run Index.php
Configure 'Debug As' button to always run Index.php [message #1433152] Sun, 28 September 2014 09:07 Go to next message
Dimitri Joukoff is currently offline Dimitri JoukoffFriend
As normal, my php project involves a lot of files (of various types).
When I'm editting a non-php file, the 'Debug As' button automatically chooses to run index.php. However, if I have a php file (for example functions.php ) currently selected in the editor, the button assumes I want to run it, rather than index.php. Thus I have to use the drop-down option to select my debug configuration.

Is there a way of making it run index.php? (Perhaps configured on a per-project basis?)

Cheers,
Dimitri.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 September 2014 02:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Configure 'Debug As' button to always run Index.php [message #1433157 is a reply to message #1433152] Sun, 28 September 2014 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
CMD/ctrl f11 will run last used profile.

Re: Configure 'Debug As' button to always run Index.php [message #1433611 is a reply to message #1433157] Mon, 29 September 2014 03:02 Go to previous message
Dimitri Joukoff is currently offline Dimitri JoukoffFriend
Thanks, but not what I'm looking for.

F11 by itself will execute 'Debug As'. I want to execute "Debug Configuration 1".

I looked through the 'Keys' binding page in the preferences but could not find a Command definition that preforms what I want.

Also, Alt-r does not allow me to access the 'RUN' menu, though all the other menu short-cuts work, e.g. Alt-h brings up the 'HELP' menu.

Any other suggestions?
Previous Topic:Format source code missing from PHP editor save actions
Next Topic:PDT (LUNA) and Smarty Templates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:43:52 GMT 2024