This is the exception
org.eclipse.emf.cdo.util.InvalidURIException: Invalid URI "cdo://1ff5d226-b1f0-40fb-aba2-0c31b38c764f": java.lang.IllegalStateException: Different object was registered for OID1
This repository is almost certainly corrupted by some sort of multi threading bug in CDO. We have found it impossible to reproduce via a test case. We just want to be able to export the data to xmi. I figure maybe someone who knows the structure of the H2 database might be able to advise us on repairing the repo there.
We tried catching the IllegalStateException in our CDO Server but it does not get hit, so assume the error is in the CDO Explorer that comes with CDO plugins. Tried to build the more comprehensive CDOExplorer, so we can breakpoint there, but it looks like it is missing a plugin, which I cannot identify, see separate post.
In the CDO Store I found this, for the last CDO_VERSION
CDO_ID CDO_VERSION CDO_CREATED CDO_REVISED CDO_RESOURCE CDO_CONTAINER CDO_FEATURE FOLDER NAME CONTENTS
1 8 1410343763349 0 1 0 0 <null> <null> 1
From this SQL
SELECT * FROM CDORESOURCE WHERE CDO_ID = 1
[Updated on: Wed, 24 September 2014 11:32]
Report message to a moderator