Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Eugenia] Multiline property of a node's attribute
[Eugenia] Multiline property of a node's attribute [message #1429748] Tue, 23 September 2014 17:47 Go to next message
Nikos Margaritis is currently offline Nikos MargaritisFriend

Hello, I am trying to set a node's attribute to multiline = true through the genmodel so as to have the pop up appearing whenever this attribute is edited. However as eugenia generates the editor at once it seems like not working because my changes are applied after the editor has been generated and thus the genmodel is available to me. The attribute is still showing as single line in properties view. I assume that I have to use the FixGMFGen in order to achieve this but I dont know how to get the specified attribute and set its multiline property to true.

Any suggestions on that will be appreciated or any other way to approach the problem, Thanks.
Re: [Eugenia] Multiline property of a node's attribute [message #1430752 is a reply to message #1429748] Wed, 24 September 2014 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Niko,

The following works as expected in my setup.

@namespace(uri="multiline", prefix="")
package multiline;

@gmf.diagram
class Model {
	val ModelElement[*] elements;
}

@gmf.node(label="name")
class ModelElement {
	@emf.gen(propertyMultiLine="true")
	attr String name;
}

Could you please give this a go and let me know how it goes?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Multiline property of a node's attribute [message #1430769 is a reply to message #1430752] Wed, 24 September 2014 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikos Margaritis is currently offline Nikos MargaritisFriend

Dear Dimitri thank you for replying.

Yes it does work, perfectly. I assume that I have to use the same approach if I want to edit any other properties ?

Kind Regards, Nikos
Re: [Eugenia] Multiline property of a node's attribute [message #1431401 is a reply to message #1430769] Thu, 25 September 2014 16:44 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Niko,

Yes - a similar approach would have to be followed for any other multiline attributes in your metamodel.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:Integration with XCore
Next Topic:[Eugenia] Link label from attribute of contained class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:16:43 GMT 2024