Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » What happens during Run As or QT drag & drop problem
What happens during Run As or QT drag & drop problem [message #1422073] Fri, 12 September 2014 09:34
Stefan Mising name is currently offline Stefan Mising nameFriend
Hello at all,

I have a very special issue however perhaps anyone can help me.

After a recent changed of my computer I did a full upgrade of my development software.

Currently I am developing a QT program with a drag & drop feature. I wanted to test the software and just started the software within Eclipse (Luna) with "Run as..". The software starts and seems to have no problems. No obvious errors occured, except that I can not drop anything on the widget.

I thought that there is an error in the project or something happend with the upgrade from QT 5.1 to QT 5.3. However as I started the program (same excutable) directly from windows (without eclipse) the drag and drop feature did work. What suggests that is somehow connected with Eclipse.

Therefore I wanted to ask, if anybody else has the same problem or nows something about that? Or does anybody know what does Eclipse during the "Run as..." of an exceutable? I am really confused as it worked on the old computer installation.

As background info i tried it with 5.3.1 mingw64, 5.2.1 mingw64, eclipse luna, eclipse kepler, java 7 and java 8. I used the same path settings for "Run as.." and the windows direct start.

I have no idea anymore how to get that fixed!

Thank you in advance & best regards
Stefan
Previous Topic:Eclipse plugin development - Custom Wizard for New C++ project
Next Topic:turn off auto indexer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:23:38 GMT 2024