Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » QVT-Relations » Running QVTr transformations(Running QVTr transformations)
Running QVTr transformations [message #1421534] Thu, 11 September 2014 13:50 Go to next message
Siegfried Nolte is currently offline Siegfried NolteFriend
Hi QVTr folks,

I did my first step with a QVTr project of writing a really simple QVTr transformation. I managed editing and parsing so far. Well, it is really simple. But I don't know, how to run the transformation. I found something like "QVTi transformation run", but no "QVTr transformation run".

By the way, I am working with Luna.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks and best regards,
Siegfried

Re: Running QVTr transformations [message #1696902 is a reply to message #1421534] Fri, 29 May 2015 10:01 Go to previous message
Horacio Hoyos is currently offline Horacio HoyosFriend

Hi,

Sorry for the super late reply. Currently Eclipse's QVT declarative project is in the development phase towards providing an execution engine for QVTr and QVTc. Our plan targetd QVTc support first and thus is the one for which most functionality has been developed. We have started working on QVTr, but it is still very preliminary work. If you are not bound to QVTr and would like to try QVTc, perhaps we can help you setting up a small java class that can run your transformation. A good palce to start would be to look at the QVTc tests under the plugin org.eclipse.qvtd.build.etl.tests (in the QVT git repository).

Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
Epsilon Committer
Research Assistant
University Of York
Previous Topic:Transforming Ecore diagrams with mediniQVT
Next Topic:QVTo Pivot query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 23 14:51:15 GMT 2018