Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL
Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL [message #1419934] Tue, 09 September 2014 09:08 Go to next message
walma gharbi is currently offline walma gharbiFriend
Hello ,

I've an ecore model which represent some temporel constraint that we can add the BPMN2 so I've model combined of the extension done and the BPMN2.ecore added with load ressource.

When I want to try a simple transformation just to test .
I always get this message

Error loading platform:/resource/atlTransformation1/sample-bpmn1.xmi: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.FeatureNotFoundException: Feature 'rootElement' not found. (platform:/resource/atlTransformation1/sample-bpmn1.xmi, 4, 48)

I can't figure out why this problem came up or how to fix it
Re: Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL [message #1420825 is a reply to message #1419934] Wed, 10 September 2014 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi,
Why not load the model as a BMPN model. So don't load the XMI serialization fo the file instead load the ecore serialization i.e. a model with a .bpmn file extension most likely

If you can't open your model using your BPMN Ecore editor then ATL won't be able to open it either.

Regards,
Ronan
Re: Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL [message #1425446 is a reply to message #1420825] Wed, 17 September 2014 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have tried to replace my file xmi with an other file .bpmn the error disappeared and the file .xmi of uppal was generated but Empty Sad

I got this error unstead:

Invalid property category path: ValidationPropertiesPage (bundle: org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui, propertyPage: org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.propertyPage.project.validation)

eclipse.buildId=M20130204-1200
java.version=1.7.0_51
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=fr_FR
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product

When I have looked for a way to fix it I've came across the same answer many times and that is that I should check if my metamodel in ecore has been registered/loaded into the Eclipse registry but I couldn't figure out how to do it since I am new to this Sad

I really need help , I've tried many things but since I am new to this I really couldn't get this to work

Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 17 September 2014 10:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL [message #1425465 is a reply to message #1425446] Wed, 17 September 2014 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi,
In the ATL Perspective right click the metamodel (.ecore file) and select Register MetaModel from the content menu.
Regards,
Ronan
Re: Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL [message #1426167 is a reply to message #1425465] Thu, 18 September 2014 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've tried that but no luck Sad
Re: Problem with atl transformation BPMN2UPPAL [message #1431870 is a reply to message #1426167] Fri, 26 September 2014 08:55 Go to previous message
Finally it worked when I register my metamodel I could find it in the EMF registry .
When I choose it to be the @NS uri path in the atl file , the out file is generated empty Sad

Knowing that I have tried tha transformation with the

-- @nsURI bpmn2=http://org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.runtime.example
the transformation works but I need to be able to test the temporal constraint that we added through the extension.

I wanted to ask if the problem could be related to the file plugin.xml maybee something is missing that link this extension to the original metamodel bpmn2.0 ??

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Fri, 26 September 2014 08:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Operation not found error when calling eOperation in ATL
Next Topic:Motivations ATL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:58:06 GMT 2024