Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Webtools incubator » CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect(error when launching junit test case on eclipse)
CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect [message #1416058] Thu, 04 September 2014 08:42
Nare Hopane is currently offline Nare HopaneFriend
guys please help

im getting below error when i try to launch the junit test cases on eclipse, it only happen to a project where i have my webservices defines, when i create a simple java project, the error doesnt occurs, i have compared the .classpath files, the are the same, the only different is the jar files that where imported as the project functionality are different

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Amdocs8.2.0.pb00.hf50\Eclipse362\plugins\com.amdocs.uif.tools.designer_8.2.0\Java\bin\javaw.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\daphneh\workspace\01AUG2014AIFProject"): CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:593)
at org.eclipse.debug.core.DebugPlugin.exec(DebugPlugin.java:818)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.AbstractVMRunner.exec(AbstractVMRunner.java:73)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.StandardVMRunner.run(StandardVMRunner.java:317)
at org.eclipse.jdt.junit.launcher.JUnitLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(JUnitLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:174)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:853)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:702)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:924)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1128)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:81)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:453)
... 10 more
Previous Topic:XQDT Code Completion
Next Topic:news.eclipse.org is shutting down.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 24 01:28:58 GMT 2018