Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Accessing row specific data in a grouped table
Accessing row specific data in a grouped table [message #1408344] Thu, 14 August 2014 20:53 Go to next message
william phillips is currently offline william phillipsFriend
Hi Guys, I am very new to BIRT and have run into an issue trying to access row specific data in a grouped table. I am including a screen shot of my current report. I would like to be able to access specific row data of Percentage for each Business Days so that I can get a running total in Total Percent.

If I am going about trying to accomplish this task the wrong way can someone please help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any/all help!!!
Re: Accessing row specific data in a grouped table [message #1408362 is a reply to message #1408344] Thu, 14 August 2014 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Kacandes is currently offline Peter KacandesFriend
Could you explain a little bit more about how you want to running total to appear?
Re: Accessing row specific data in a grouped table [message #1408643 is a reply to message #1408362] Fri, 15 August 2014 17:29 Go to previous message
Peter Kacandes is currently offline Peter KacandesFriend
Have you looked into using the Aggregation builder? This is how one would normally creating running totals and percentages.
Previous Topic:How to retrieve specific Row Elements
Next Topic:Information Eclipse BIRT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:12:53 GMT 2024