Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype?
Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1406785] Mon, 11 August 2014 04:46 Go to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
I am trying out the useful table function, but can't find a way to show a custom stereotype (a specialization n of an element done in my own profile) of an element (currently package elements). Is it at all possible?

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist

Re: Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1409541 is a reply to message #1406785] Mon, 18 August 2014 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Tomas,

You can right click on a Table and select Columns > Create/Destroy columns

The suggestions are based on the elements currently displayed in the table, their properties and applied stereotypes. So, simply drop a stereotyped element in the table, then use the Create/Destroy columns menu.

For Generic tables, columns for all available properties and stereotype properties are automatically added when you drop an element in the table

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Papyrus developer
Re: Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1409827 is a reply to message #1409541] Tue, 19 August 2014 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
Hi Camille!

Yes, I'm aware of these functions. I've tried this way:

I have some use cases, where some of them have a custom stereotype 'Misuse case' for hazard modeling. I create a generic table and drag one stereotyped use case element to the table.

In the automatically generated columns there is no column I can find that shows the stereotype ('Misuse case') name (is that the correct terminology?), because if I populate a table with both stereotyped and not stereotyped elements I want to see which one's are misuse cases. So, I'm am not looking for the value (or properties) of a stereotype, I would like to show the stereotype name in a column.

I have searched through the available columns but has not yet been able to find a suitable selection for the above, if any. Perhaps because I don't have the proper/enough knowledge in UML.

Regards,
Tomas
Re: Using Papyrus SysML table, possible to show stereotype? [message #1409883 is a reply to message #1409827] Tue, 19 August 2014 08:07 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Tomas,

I misunderstood your use case. Indeed, this case is not natively supported in Papyrus. The current Papyrus tables can only display Metamodel properties and Stereotype properties. There are a bunch of extension points to support more complex use cases, but I don't think they are documented yet.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Papyrus developer
Previous Topic:Own Diagram Editor based on existing org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz Editor
Next Topic:Problems creating Papyrus models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 04 03:35:24 GMT 2015