Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Remote AUT - how to?
Remote AUT - how to? [message #1405815] Fri, 08 August 2014 08:44 Go to next message
Florian Lenzner is currently offline Florian LenznerFriend
Hi,

I have a JavaFX AUT that I can test locally (standalone ITE and AUT on the same machine, embedded AUT agent).

Now I want to separate the ITE and the AUT, running the AUT on a remote system.

There are two things I am not quite clear about:

1) Do I have to install the whole Jubula standalone package on the machine running the AUT, or is it sufficient to just copy the "server" folder?

2) I have a toolkit extension. AFAIU, I also need to install the plugins on the remote machine. How is this achieved in case I don't have the ITE/Eclipse installed on the remote side (which I'd prefer very much)?

I'd be glad if someone could shed some light on this!

Florian
Re: Remote AUT - how to? [message #1405868 is a reply to message #1405815] Fri, 08 August 2014 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Lenzner is currently offline Florian LenznerFriend
I can answer the first question myself, as I found out that with the standalone installer, I have the option to only install the AUT agent.
Re: Remote AUT - how to? [message #1406880 is a reply to message #1405868] Mon, 11 August 2014 10:49 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

For the second question - the extension manual should give details of where the plugins have to be installed on the remote machine (in the server side packages)..

Hope that helps!
Alex
Previous Topic:Event handler does not propagate component name: Workaround wanted
Next Topic:selecting a menubar item on Ubuntu 12.04
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:52:01 GMT 2024