I was hoping to gain a bit more information about the roadmap for the Webtools module. Namely around HTML content assist (embedded CSS, JS, quality of proposals), but a few other minor points as well. I've already browsed around on bugzilla and the wiki but couldn't find anything relevant.
For some context, we're currently investigating Orion as our IDE framework across an extremely very large user base. We've already implemented embedded hinting for HTML(as well as tag/attr/value hinting), but would prefer not to reinvent the wheel.
In Orion 8.0 we will ship with much improved support in HTML files, such as:
2. CSS content assist and hovers in style blocks
3. HTML hovers and content assist (only root tags)
That being said there is still much to be done, and currently we are planning the following items post-8.0:
1. CSS linting in HTML
2. good HTML assist (attributes, etc)
3. CSS hovers and assist in style tags
5. HTML 5 outlining (better outlining)