Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to print the same dynamic image on every page.(How to print the same dynamic image on every page.)
How to print the same dynamic image on every page. [message #1404802] Tue, 05 August 2014 21:10 Go to next message
Galina Tyles is currently offline Galina TylesFriend
We store images in the database, and I am retrieving a dynamic image (Blob converted to bytes) using java method.
If I pass the image with my Data Set fetch, the image is printed correctly. The problem is that for each report run I will have only one image, and the same image should be printed on each page (let's call it logo). Getting it through a data set, and fetching it again and again for each page doesn't make much sense. Is there any way to initialize the logo image only once (by calling my Java method that returns bytes[]), and print it on each page? I kind of figured out that global variable would not work (or would it?).

Thank you for your help!
Re: How to print the same dynamic image on every page. [message #1406015 is a reply to message #1404802] Fri, 08 August 2014 19:39 Go to previous message
Peter Kacandes is currently offline Peter KacandesFriend
Have considered putting the image in the master page of the report? In the master page you can define content that will be constant across all pages of the report.
Previous Topic:Page Number and pageTotal problem
Next Topic:Aggregation BIRT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:49:03 GMT 2024