Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Bugfix release planning
Bugfix release planning [message #1404460] Fri, 01 August 2014 14:01 Go to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

I will go on vacation and will not be available to answer questions for at least two weeks.

After that I will try to fix some outstanding issues with 1.1.0 and bring out a bugfix release 1.1.1 end of August.

The following is the list containing the issues that are planned to be fixed with that bugfix release:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=9761776&product=NatTable&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.1.1

If you have any other issues that need to be in 1.1.1 or if you are able to contribute a bugfix for one of the other issues, go ahead and contribute via Gerrit. Smile

After my vacation I will publish a final roadmap and start working on a tutorial series. So the gap in NatTable documentation should be filled by the end of the year.

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Bugfix release planning [message #1421013 is a reply to message #1404460] Wed, 10 September 2014 20:42 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I added the last outstanding contributions and fixed the last issues for 1.1.1

It would be great if anybody could verify some of the resolved issues, so I can go on with the publishing of 1.1.1
Previous Topic:Select and deselect All the row in the nattable programaticaly
Next Topic:Inner Tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:52:15 GMT 2024