Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Disappearing menu when using Acceleo
[Acceleo] Disappearing menu when using Acceleo [message #1404345] Thu, 31 July 2014 11:56 Go to next message
Johannes Müller is currently offline Johannes MüllerFriend
Hello Everyone, I'm currently working on my Bachelor' Thesis and have to program a plugin for Eclipse that is capable of taking an UML-File and generate code for the Programming Language BBj.

I have currently written some Templates in Acceleo, as well as another Project defining an addition to the main menu of Eclipse, from which I intend to open a Popup window to allow the user to specify the UML-File in question as well as the path to the generationfolder.

My problem now lies in the fact that once I add my Acceleo Project to the Dependencies of my menu-Project, so that I can define those paths in the Generation itself, my menu always dissapears, leaving me unable to actually test if everything would work as I intend. I have already defined a set of key bindings for the command, but that doesn't work either, so I suspect that something is preventing my menu from being registred by eclipse itself.

Can anyone help?

-edit-
Nevermind, managed to solve the issue by now. This thread can be closed.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 August 2014 13:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo] Disappearing menu when using Acceleo [message #1407798 is a reply to message #1404345] Wed, 13 August 2014 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

You should post how you solved the issue; that way, others can benefit without having to ask.

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Re: [Acceleo] Disappearing menu when using Acceleo [message #1408143 is a reply to message #1407798] Thu, 14 August 2014 10:37 Go to previous message
Johannes Müller is currently offline Johannes MüllerFriend
To fullfill the request of the moderators, here is what turned out to be the solution to the problem.

I simply had to add the Acceleo nature and Acceleo Builder Property to my menu project and move the templates into it. Once that was done and the Generator autogenerated, I was able to launch a generation from the menu I designed.
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Variables in Acceleo
Next Topic:push and pop in Acceleo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Mar 03 09:17:52 GMT 2024