||Fri, 05 September 2014 21:23
| Bruce MacIsaac
Registered: July 2009
I've also observed issues with publishing as well.
There are a few solutions to try:
For example, I noticed that some characters, like "<" were not handled correctly, so I did the following:
Then I used "left" in strings where I needed a left angle bracket.
It takes some trial and error to get this approach to work.
However, you will have to use a relative path to refer to it.
For example, to reference a filename.js script attached to a template but referenced from a concept, the path would be ../templates/resources/filename.js
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01804 seconds