e(fx)clipse at its heart are 2 things:
* Eclipse Tooling for JavaFX
* Runtime RCP framework built on top of e4 & OSGi
because the framework is built up in a completely modular and decoupled
fashion many of the building blocks can be reused out the framework context.
We currently don't provide a ensemble like application. The only thing
we have is:
* some sample applications checked into the git repo (but they are not
professional as the JavaFX Ensemble app)
* if you run Eclipse  with e(fx)clipse installed you can generate a
sample application and some tutorials at 
* I can point you to one commercial application built on top of our
components with screenshots published http://www.welland.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/EclipseCon2014Talk.pdf
I know there are many applications built on top of e(fx)lipse from
simple database frontends to IDE like applications bud it is hard to get
those often internal applications showing up.
To give you more appropiate pointers I'd need to know more about the
application you work on, all I can say (and if you look at the forum) at
we deeply care about every user of the framework and try to help on this
forum, in case you need more immediate and more in depth help
BestSolution.at is the company I work for and which provides
professional services around e(fx)clipse.