|Hiring Java Developer for Eclipse Plugin, The Czech Rep., remote possible [message #1403137]
||Mon, 21 July 2014 15:29
| Ondrej Ilcik
Registered: December 2010
For our growing R&D division we are looking for a passionate Java developer. This position is also suitable for talented graduates.
We develop an IDE as part of our ASIP design automation tool. As a member of our team you work on various parts of the environment - from editors and debugging tools, through communication with simulators and scripting support, to code analysis and refactoring tools and more. You will be involved in the full lifecycle of our software.
The position is primarily on-site, but significant home working (even 100%) is possible for the right individual. As a result, the candidate will need to be very proactive in their communications with the rest of the team.
Skills & Requirements
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Fast learner with the ability to implement a new technology in the right way
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Strong background in Java technologies
- Skilled in OOP and design patterns
- Familiar with Git, Maven
- User experience with Linux
- Experience with EMF, GMF and/or CDT DSF is a plus
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
About Codasip Ltd.
Codasip Ltd., a venture-based company, delivers IP and EDA tools that enable adoption of Application Specific Instruction Set Processors (ASIP's). ASIP's utilize dedicated instructions to accelerate software and are at the heart of applications that require very high performance with low power. Codasip's unique technology makes ASIP adoption as simple and easy as standard embedded processor cores.
What can we offer you?
- Small company feel
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas
- Company stock option plan
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Medical insurance
- A new i7/16GB RAM/SSD/2x24" LCD waiting for you (if on-site)
- Working for a company with very low staff turnover
If you like Java, prefer to work in a small company on a global-scale project in cooperative atmosphere, don't hesitate to apply!
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
- ☺ Do you use source control?
- ☺ Can you make a build in one step?
- ☺ Do you make daily builds?
- ☺ Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- ☺ Do you have a spec?
- ☺ Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- ☺ Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- ☺ Do you have testers?
- ☺ Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- ☺ Do you do hallway usability testing?
How to apply
Please send your application letter, CV and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to Ondrej Ilcik (ilcik AT codasip DOT com). We might ask you to do some work on a very small sample project. All applications are kept strictly confidential.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03331 seconds