Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » change default EMF property editor in GMF
change default EMF property editor in GMF [message #1402864] Thu, 17 July 2014 23:39 Go to next message
Yulier Matías is currently offline Yulier MatíasFriend
Hi
Can I remove the default property table of the Properties View that allow to edit the data of elements of a GMF diagram ??
I read about EMF forms but i dont know if i can integrate it.
That i want to do is remove the property table of the core tab, i want to use a classic feaorm with a layout, textars, inspired in the EMF forms. The appearance tab of the Properties View is form not a properties table.
Please help.
Re: change default EMF property editor in GMF [message #1402879 is a reply to message #1402864] Fri, 18 July 2014 07:27 Go to previous message
Hussein MHANNA is currently offline Hussein MHANNAFriend
Hi Yulier,

What you need to do is

1. Create a class that inherits from org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.AdvancedPropertySection and then override the method createControls like that

/**
* @see org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.ISection#createControls(org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite,
* org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.TabbedPropertySheetPage)
*/
@Override
public void createControls(Composite parent,
final TabbedPropertySheetPage atabbedPropertySheetPage) {

super.createControls(parent,atabbedPropertySheetPage);
//The dapter fatcory is an instance of ComposedAdapterFatcory that contains your XXXXItemproviderAdapterFactory
page.setPropertySourceProvider(new AdapterFactoryContentProvider(adapterFactory));
}

2. In the plugin.xml, add a propertySection (extension) that refers to this class.

Kind Regards,

Hussein

ALL4TEC
Previous Topic:Reusable EMF instances (library)
Next Topic:[EMFStore] REST feature branch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:11:29 GMT 2024