|Re: Source code for version 1.1 [message #1403487 is a reply to message #1403071]
||Thu, 24 July 2014 07:29
| Mauro P.
Registered: April 2011
I want to inform you that I moved back to kepler, and the same code works perfectly. Maybe it's a luna problem.
Finally I was able to get it work also under luna. I've removed all the unnecessary plugins form the launch configuation.
Most likely the new Eclipse instance (with all workspace plugin) did not have enough free memory to execute the wizard. (and this was the cause of the PermGen Exception).
[Updated on: Thu, 24 July 2014 07:45]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02049 seconds