Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor(in the case of multi DdiagramEditor ,when select an element int the editor ,property view does not update)
propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor [message #1388138] Thu, 26 June 2014 03:35 Go to next message
Frank Chan is currently offline Frank ChanFriend
Here is my operation in the eclipse(I use the bpmn...):
open process1.bpmn(there are a start event,an end event and a sequence),
open process2.bpmn(there are a start event,an end event and a sequence),

when I then click the PictogramElement of process1's start event ,the property view does not show the start event's attribute,It just shows the diagram editor's attribute of process1.bpmn.

And I can not modify the start event's attribute like name etc.

but when I only open the process1.bpmn ,click the start event PictogramElement, the property view shows the select and its attribute.I can modify its attribute.

why it does not go correctly when only more than one diagram editor exsit?

Has anybody met such problems? and Have to solve this problem.

sorry for my poor English

Thanks.

Re: propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor [message #1388648 is a reply to message #1388138] Thu, 26 June 2014 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Frank,

This is probably the wrong forum to be asking this question - maybe you meant to post to the BPMN2 Modeler forum instead?

I believe the problem you are seeing may be because of this bug. May I ask which version of the BPMN2 Modeler you are using?

Bob
Re: propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor [message #1390498 is a reply to message #1388648] Sun, 29 June 2014 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank your for your reply , I will check in the BPMN Modeler forum instead.

The BPMN2 version is 2.5.0.

I check that bug then ,It should be what I need to know.

Thanks again.
Re: propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor [message #1390507 is a reply to message #1390498] Sun, 29 June 2014 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Uhhh...are you sure about that version number? The BPMN2 Modeler versions started at 1.0.1, then 1.0.2 and the latest is 1.1.0

Are we talking about the same thing?
Re: propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor [message #1390888 is a reply to message #1390507] Mon, 30 June 2014 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Uhhh...
I have made a big mistake of the version ...

Actually ,the bpmn2 modeler I use is something like jar package , and it likes this:org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.core_0.2.5.XXX.jar、org.eclipse.bpmn2.ui_0.2.5.XXX.jar.
Re: propertyview does not reflect the select element of diagram editor [message #1391080 is a reply to message #1390888] Mon, 30 June 2014 12:18 Go to previous message

This version is from April 2013 - you may want to try a later version like 1.0.2
Previous Topic:Delete Feature causes two commands in Undo Stack
Next Topic:download and build source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:44:51 GMT 2024