Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Trying to download Eclipse for Windows(Not able to see any downloads under Windows)
Trying to download Eclipse for Windows [message #1386595] Wed, 18 June 2014 14:00 Go to next message
Steve Sirois is currently offline Steve SiroisFriend
When I visit http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ , I see no downloads for Windows for Eclipse Kepler (4.3.2) SR2 Packages. I see downloads for Mac OS X (Cocoa), but nothing under Windows.

I've tried using both Firefox and IE 11 without success. What am I doing wrong?
Re: Trying to download Eclipse for Windows [message #1386609 is a reply to message #1386595] Wed, 18 June 2014 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

There should be a little drop-down next to "Eclipse Kepler (4.3.2) SR2 Packages for "

Otherwise, just click the name of the package you'd like and you'll have all the download links to the right.

The next version of Eclipse, Luna, is coming out next Wednesday.

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Re: Trying to download Eclipse for Windows [message #1386689 is a reply to message #1386609] Thu, 19 June 2014 13:42 Go to previous message
Steve Sirois is currently offline Steve SiroisFriend
Yeah, I did try that without luck initially. I checked back later in the day and was able to see the downloads. All set now. Thanks!
Previous Topic:Obtain Eclipse directory path
Next Topic:hi all, i need to connect eclipse with xampp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:43:44 GMT 2024