Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » How to select figures in a ViewPart?
How to select figures in a ViewPart? [message #1386021] Fri, 13 June 2014 02:39 Go to next message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Hi, all

How to select a figure in a ViewPart, so that I can do something when slection changes?

My question is identical (I guess) to the issue pointed at http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/gef-dev/msg00548.html, but I cannot find an open solution.

Thanks.
Re: How to select figures in a ViewPart? [message #1386040 is a reply to message #1386021] Fri, 13 June 2014 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Nyssen is currently offline Alexander NyssenFriend
What exactly is your use case? Do you want to programmatically select parts in the viewer or do you want to react to a selection within the viewer (performed by the user)?
Re: How to select figures in a ViewPart? [message #1386042 is a reply to message #1386040] Fri, 13 June 2014 07:30 Go to previous message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Alexander Nyssen wrote on Fri, 13 June 2014 03:21
What exactly is your use case? Do you want to programmatically select parts in the viewer or do you want to react to a selection within the viewer (performed by the user)?

I want the figures (editparts) to react to a selection within the viewer performed by the user. For use case, consider the Zest example of PDE dependency, in which when a user select a plugin, its required plugins will be highlighted.
Previous Topic:How to define a content provider for graph containers?
Next Topic:Why figures do not display?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:33:26 GMT 2024