Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to desable the processin("processing, please wait.." message)
How to desable the processin [message #1385187] Wed, 04 June 2014 20:29 Go to next message
Ferrag Samir is currently offline Ferrag SamirFriend
Hi everyone reading my post!

I developped a report that run normaly.
This report contains cascading parameters.
When I tried to integrate this report into a javascript page.
The page contains the report parameters so that the user has the choice to choose between the available values for each parameter and a button that launches the execution of the report.
As I run the link of this report in my server, the message: "processing, please wait..." appeared. If we wait, nothing is displayed.
However, when I cancel this message, I click on the button, the report displays normaly.
I wonder why this message is displaying...? I wonder deactivate it? or solve this problem.
Do you have any idea?

Thanks for your help!

Kindly,
Samir
Re: How to desable the processin [message #1385224 is a reply to message #1385187] Thu, 05 June 2014 04:36 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

So, after you choose your parameters and hit okay, the processing message just pops up and stays til you hit cancel? After you hit cancel, everything is displayed properly?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:BIRT PDF creation not working need to install iText in BIRT 4.3.2 / Eclipse Kepler?
Next Topic:BIRT REPORT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:00:45 GMT 2024