Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Export Webservice from Scout and deploy on other Server
Export Webservice from Scout and deploy on other Server [message #1385022] Tue, 03 June 2014 17:06 Go to next message
Tim Schwalbe is currently offline Tim SchwalbeFriend
Hello,

is it possible to export a complete Webservice implementation from Eclipse Scout and deploy it on another Server.

Maybe the question is stupid, because I am new to webservices. I am thinking of .war file or something else.

Regards,

Tim

[Updated on: Tue, 03 June 2014 17:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Export Webservice from Scout and deploy on other Server [message #1385060 is a reply to message #1385022] Wed, 04 June 2014 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Nick is currently offline Matthias NickFriend
Hi Tim,

did you try to export your application to a .war file? In the Scout SDK you can do a right-click on your project and select "Export Scout Project".

We also have a Tutorial for this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/Tutorial/3.9/Deploy_to_Tomcat

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Matthias
Re: Export Webservice from Scout and deploy on other Server [message #1385063 is a reply to message #1385060] Wed, 04 June 2014 07:12 Go to previous message
Tim Schwalbe is currently offline Tim SchwalbeFriend
Yes I have done it. But I want to export just the Webservices for standalone use in another environment without scout. So for example we decide to switch our Framework or something else we can use all of our implemented services.

Or is it in the Webarchive and can be used from there?
Previous Topic:java.lang.RuntimeException: No application id has been found.
Next Topic:Bold FontSpec
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:53:52 GMT 2024