Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Hudson » After I installed the Sonar Plugin there is no Sonar option in Hudson System Configurations (After I installed the Sonar Plugin there is no Sonar option in Hudson System Configurations)
icon9.gif  After I installed the Sonar Plugin there is no Sonar option in Hudson System Configurations [message #1373167] Thu, 22 May 2014 04:17 Go to next message
wen su is currently offline wen suFriend
Hundson version: 3.1.2
Sonar plugin : 2.0.1

After I installed the Sonar Plugin
there is no Sonar option in Hudson System Configurations

Help me please...
Re: After I installed the Sonar Plugin there is no Sonar option in Hudson System Configurations [message #1374830 is a reply to message #1373167] Thu, 22 May 2014 20:35 Go to previous message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Just make sure that Hudson log says that the plugin is loaded successfully. Often the plugin may not be loaded due to missing dependency etc.

I have put a fix in Hudson 3.2.0. If you go to Plugin Manager and look at the installed plugins, those plugins that are not correctly loaded will have a "warning" icon to indicate it is not loaded correctly. However, in 3.1.2 you have to look at the log to find out if the plugin is loaded properly.
Previous Topic:Passing a Parameter in the URL
Next Topic:Problems with SVN credentials and password parameters after upgrade
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 28 23:55:43 GMT 2016